We regularly post calls for guest bloggers to contribute to our site, whether it’s to talk about great design projects that they’re involved in, technological advances in the world of design and web technology, or how your company is using technology and marketing solutions to advance your business.
For us, this kind of content is what we want to share. It’s why we’re here – we want to help businesses of all shapes and sizes to promote themselves online by using the best in online technologies and marketing practices. If you believe in helping other businesses by sharing your best practices and your best tips and tricks, we’ve got a platform for you.
What we won’t do, however, is sell your company’s services. If you can provide assistance to our users with one of your services, then you can suggest a piece of content that talks about how you can help, but we are not a sales portal for your company. Our posts focus on quality content that educates our visitors and generates leads for us, but even we know that we don’t know everything.
If you think you’ve got a great topic to include in our blog, then you can complete and submit our “Guest Blog” form. You can also download an editable Word version if you want to make sure you’ve got your content just right before submitting it to us. Each piece will be manually reviewed to fit our brand image, and we will contact you if we will include it in our site. To be considered, you should:
- Complete the form and write a piece of content between 500 and 2000 words in length. Posts over 2000 words long will be considered for inclusion, but this is at our discretion.
- Ensure your post remains on topic and is not purely a sales piece.
- We do NOT publish short stories or fiction pieces. We are looking for tech and business articles which are appropriate for our audience.
- Your submissions to KillerStartups must be written BY YOU and cannot be published elsewhere before they are published on KillerStartups.com (we totally call dibs!)
- Also, send us your author bio and a photo of yourself to include with the post if we decide to publish it.
- Let us know what, if any, links to include in your author bio. KillerStartups is also happy to include links to your website, personal blog, Facebook, Twitter page and latest projects (as appropriate), helping you make new entrepreneur friends and spread your web of influence. Please note that all links are no-follow, and this is non-negotiable.
- Bios should be written in 3rd person and be no longer than 500 characters (including spaces).
- Ensure that your language is professional but accessible. Personal language is acceptable but use as few “buzzwords” as possible. Not all of our users will understand all of the terms you may understand, so keep the corporate babble to a minimum.
- Treat our users with respect. You may have the solution to their problem but they are the ones with the decision to make. One of our core beliefs is to work in partnership with our customers, so we treat our customers as if they were our partners.
- Treat us with respect. We’re providing you with a platform to reach out to users, and we are doing so free-of-charge. Do not take this as an opportunity to diminish or insult our business or our personnel.
- We check each guest post submission with Copyscape. Posts which do not pass Copyscape will not be published.
- If we do decide to publish your submission, it may be a few weeks before your post is published.
- If we have any questions about a post you’ve submitted, we will email you.